"60 beautiful Cambodian islands pepper the azure Gulf of Thailand, offering up secluded tropical hideaways for those willing to look beyond the Thai isles."
Many of the islands have no roads, cashpoints or mains electricity, but with a haven of pristine white beaches, warm seas and an unrivalled laidback vibe, that’s a small sacrifice to make.
"Two pristine islands lie side by side; they are known locally as Song Saa – Khmer for ‘The Sweethearts’. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Cambodian Riel
- Flight Time 19 hours 25 minutes from UK
- Capital Phnom Penh
- Best time to go December to March
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.