"Thick, green rainforest covers almost the entirety of Koh Samet, a small island within the Rayong Province."
Despite its growing popularity, Koh Samet, which is part of the Laem Ya-Koh Samet National Park, still manages to retain a chilled out vibe, namely due to the lack of high rise buildings and traffic jams.
"Hidden away by the white sands of the beautiful Ao Kiew Beach at the southern tip of Koh Samet, Paradee …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 hours approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 11 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go December to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.