"In the Phu Loc district, situated between Hue and Da Nang, lies the gorgeous little town of Lang Co, with its stretching sands and tropical forests."
Located at the foot of the Hai Van Mountain, the thin slice of land which makes up Lang Co encases a lagoon and joins at each end to Vietnam’s central coast.
"Dramatic landscapes and sensational East Sea vistas greet you every day at Banyan Tree Lang Co. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 16 hours 15 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go March to August
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.